After multiple requests for a simplier and agency friendly tools for social media space, we are pleased to announce our commitment to the release of Sharebold.
The product is currently in alpha stage, you should expect a lot of bugs and improvements in the weeks to come. If you are interested in giving us feedbacks, they would be greatly appreciated!
Visit share.designbold.com to get started.
Social marketing ideas generation and management platform for agencies
Sharebold is a tool that solves major pain points for design and marketing agencies. It helps agencies manage their clients' online presence easier in the all-in-one intuitive dashboard.
Sharebold is good for:
- Small agencies with little design knowledge need idea generations.
- Medium sized agencies with good designers and want to lower operational work load in their organization.
The main features:
- Idea generations
- Images are generated from multiple sources like Unsplash, DesignBold. In the future, we will add more sources
- Texts are automatically generated via our Smart Text Engine
- Images: You can edit images via our own home brewed product, DesignBold
- Text editor is aimed to have custom content for each social media types, to ensure contents are fully optimized for each social network.
- Post & Schedule
- Insights & Analytics
- Clients & projects management
The product is still in alpha. I've set up this forum as a place for any and all discussion related to Sharebold's development. While a lot of discussion related to specific issues will probably take place on Suggestions and Feedbacks section, feel free to wander around and throw us anything you need!
DesignBold as an ecosystem is now 2 years old and has come so far since it began. The last year laid a lot of the groundwork for the future, and most of it was meaningful progress towards the growth of contents and distributions. Our progress towards a stable software version and a healthy community has kept us on track to a promising third quarter of 2018. Winter is coming and we all can't wait to see what this winter will bring us!
Thanks for reviewing the first half of the year with us. You can always stay in the know by watching this tag and following us on Facebook