We would like to announce an update of the Designbold design tool with multiple improvements and bug fixes, please check the details below:
- FREE resizing image using Shift + resize. Before, you could only resize an image with a ratio.
- Resizing images from the center using ALT + resize to keep the image at the same position when resizing.
- Improve the snap grid to change the position for elements better, easier, and more properly.
- Moving elements vertically and horizontally using Shift + move
- Remove the 4 resize icons of elements when rotate and resizing the element to improve the user experience.
- Update the working editor user experience (UI) with more options to work with elements: Distribution, put elements to top or bottom, left alignment, right alignment, vertical alignment, horizontal alignment.
- Bug fixes when rotating, resizing elements to make it work smooth
- Bug fixes when moving one and multiple elements
- Fix issue for element position: when you worked with an element, its position gets auto moved to another place in the grid.
- Fix issue for the wrong snap grid when zooming
No, we improved and fixed many more issues that you could see easier when designing. In summary, this major update will give you a better user experience.
See this 1-minute video for the updated overview.
Happy Designing 🙂